The goal of bookkeeping is to give owners and management a clear picture of their business’s financial situation.
Bookkeeping services include:
- general ledger maintenance
- accounts receivable processing
- accounts payable processing
- fixed asset accounting
- bank account reconciliations
- financial statement preparation
Controllers are responsible for overseeing all financial accounts, reviewing bookkeepers’ work, providing timely insights and financial advice. Our controllership services are specifically designed to suit the exact needs of growing businesses.
Controller services include:
- Management of accounting and bookkeeping processes
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Cash flow management and projections
- Accounting documentation, including processes, procedures and operations manuals
- Key metric benchmarking
- Third-party accounting software selection and implementation
- Reporting and oversight of month-end closings
Audit preparation, tax preparation, and advisory service
If your organization is currently between CFOs or still determining whether a full-time CFO can benefit your company, we can serve as your outsourced interim CFO to manage financial strategy.
CFO services include:
- Cost management and risk analysis for expansion into new markets and/or products
advising on resolutions to cash flow problems, tight margins, or operational inefficiencies
assisting in due diligence to raise debt or equity capital
- Analyzing current costs and pricing structures to maximize margins
- Reviewing current financial statements to identify and implement improvements
- Scaling systems to handle growth and added complexities
Forensic Accounting and Litigation Support Services:
Forensic accounting services are used in fraud and embezzlement cases to explain the nature of a financial crime in court. We analyze, interpret and summarize complex financial data to reveal if fraud has occurred. These services are usually utilized by insurance companies, banks, police forces, government agencies or public accounting firms.
Along with testifying in court, we may be asked to prepare visual aids and a report to support trial evidence.
The budgeting process can be intimidating, especially when you are just starting out. Creating and maintaining a proper business budget is a critical component of success. It allows you to see past next week and next month and into next year. With our expertise in various industries, we can help you create a sound budget.
Budgeting allows businesses to:
- Estimate what it will take to become profitable
- Predict slow months and stay out of debt
- Quantify funds left over for reinvestment,
assess future projects
- Keep control of the business
Together we will examine your business’ historical financial and operational information, evaluate your upcoming projects and put together a sound, easy to follow budget for the years ahead.
Special Projects and Consulting Services:
Special projects, particularly the lingering ones you cannot seem to allocate enough resources to, can be accomplished with our consulting services. Our consulting services provides you a project-team comprised of industry experts or assigns an expert to work directly with your internal project team.
We provide services in all areas of accounting and internal controls. We are happy to review and take on any other financial or operational projects you would like to see successfully completed.
Internal Audit Services:
Outsourcing the internal audit function is a valuable solution. Our internal audit services will allow you to execute projects effectively. We design appropriate internal audit functions by assessing risk across the organization and reporting the findings to management, the board and other stakeholders. In addition, we work with management to address their unique challenges and implement the appropriate controls.
Contact us to see how we can help you identify and mitigate the risks applicable to your business and industry.
Offering job training is strong recruitment and retention strategy. In addition, it is a key component in succession planning. We provide education services to train new accountants, entry-level employees, or members of management.
Here are five different engagement options that can be customized for your training needs
1. On-site workshops
2. Speaking engagements
4. Mentorship programs
5. Accounting software training